2012年5月30日

A tiny farewell fasion show


I'm leaving again, and this time I don't know when I will come back.

Tangram Insprations
Anyway, I bought some papers with beautiful colors and patterns. These papers were meant to be made in different tangram patterns, but the outcome wasn't not pleasant enough; thus I decided to turn to another direction.


2.5D Bookmarks - Vase
 Someday when I was attending the online course of A Course In Light (ACIL) (Planetary 8 Mint Green), I took the leftover of the beautiful papers with flower patterns and started to cut them into different shapes of vases. The work was so beautiful that I even intended to sell it as a collection.


Several weeks later, when I was taking ACIL (Planetary 9 Introduction) and I thought....I'm leaving again, and as usual, I want to make some goodbye-gifts to some people...I want this to be a special, beautiful, and useful gift...well...I did make some collections of clothes and bags; why not do that again?

Inspired by my own clothes, I made 15 pieces of tops/pants/skirts in the end. When I took picture (using my new camera Nikon P310) for them, it was just like a tiny fashion show, and God knows that I really love to match them into different styles...just like I do to myself everyday~

Farewell again. Each piece is hidden with a blessing from Archangel Oracle Cards; may all the people getting the handmade bookmark a happy life!!

----------------Update on 6/30---------------------
I thought it's boring to just give out the pieces alone, so I decided to put clothes on them...literally.

In one afternoon, I sat in the cafeteria of our company, and pocketed each cloth-style bookmark into custom-made T-shirt-shaped frame which I made, decorated with the paper tapes I lent from Shirley.

The outcomes turned out great, and the farewell gifts became more memorable...at least that's what I think :P

Now, this is the real goodbye. Hope my 15 ex-coworkers can preserve my gifts for long :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言